POTABLE WATER SYSTEM ENGINEERING SERVICES
Triad provides planning, design and construction administration for potable water systems ranging in size from relatively small line extensions to county-wide utility programs. Our dedicated staff of professional engineers and designers provides personal attention and puts our client’s interests first. They are knowledgeable in all federal and state regulations related to potable water systems, and their experience and expertise in working with funding agencies is unmatched.
Our staff members have designed numerous water distribution systems and water treatment plants for a wide variety of clients. We offer assistance and guidance in resolving problems while delivering high quality and innovative solutions through sustainable design.
We can provide a turn-key project or serve in a limited role depending on the client’s needs. Our background includes design of new facilities of varying magnitude, as well as system expansion and cost-effective rehabilitation of existing systems. We can provide operation and maintenance assistance as well as troubleshooting systems.
Consistent sources and quantities of potable water are crucial for the health of the population. You can depend on Triad’s assistance in the development of a reliable potable water system to meet the needs of your community and its businesses.
Our Potable Water System Engineering Services include:
- Preparation of Preliminary
- Engineering Reports
- Assisting Clients in Obtaining Funding
- Design of Water Systems
- Line Layout
- Hydraulic Analysis
- Booster Station Design
- Water Storage Tank Design
- Pressure Reducing Station Design
- Plant Layout and Design
- Preparation of Specifications and
- Construction Documents
- Permit Applications
- Construction Cost Estimates
- Assistance in Land Acquisition and Obtaining Rights-of-Way
- Assistance in Securing Competitive
- Construction Bids
- Construction Administration
- Review of Shop Drawings
- Processing Contractor’s Periodic Pay Requests
- Construction Monitoring
- Semi-Final and Final Inspections
- Preparation of Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- One-Year Certifications
- Final Project Close-Out